Wednesday 24 June 1998
Mr Graham Fry, to be British High Commissioner to Malaysia.
Mr Stephen John Gullick, to be a circuit judge, on the North Eastern Circuit.
Mrs Patricia Pearl and Mr Barrie Robert James Cole, to be district judges on the South Eastern Circuit.
Mr Geoffrey James Edwards and Mrs Debora Jane O'Regan, to be district judges on the Midland and Oxford Circuit.
Mr Paul Nigel Singleton, to be a district judge on the Western Circuit.
Arts & Ents blogs
Thirteen-year-old Conor awakes in bed one night to discover that the yew tree outside his house has ...
It’s hard not to feel sorry for doe-eyed Andy. He spends months pining after Louise, has huge nostr...
Fragility of life looms large over an episode that closes with the scarring on Julie's stomach. Whil...
- 1 Serena Williams apologises after comment that rape victim 'shouldn't have put herself in that position'
- 2 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 3 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 4 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 5 We never knew Nigella Lawson - and we still don’t