Wednesday 24 June 1998
Mr Graham Fry, to be British High Commissioner to Malaysia.
Mr Stephen John Gullick, to be a circuit judge, on the North Eastern Circuit.
Mrs Patricia Pearl and Mr Barrie Robert James Cole, to be district judges on the South Eastern Circuit.
Mr Geoffrey James Edwards and Mrs Debora Jane O'Regan, to be district judges on the Midland and Oxford Circuit.
Mr Paul Nigel Singleton, to be a district judge on the Western Circuit.
Arts & Ents blogs
Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
Miley Cyrus, Robin Thicke and Lady Gaga attacked by Noel Gallagher in 2013 music rant
Bob Dylan's 'going electric' guitar from Newport Folk Festival sells for nearly $1m
Doctor Who Christmas special 2013: New pictures released of Matt Smith's finale
Back from the dead? Family Guy's Brian Griffin 'to make a comeback' after fan petition
- 1 Hundreds arrested as Canadian police smash worldwide paedophile ring
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >