Artspace Galleries London and Paris Group Exhibition 2011
Thursday 28 April 2011
Artists of diverse nationalities, both renowned and emerging, will be showcased at the appropriately international Artspace Galleries in London and Paris for this year's group exhibition which opens tomorrow.
Featuring Anna Luukkainen, Ashkal’s, Barbara Palka-Winek, Cristina Rodriguez, Festa Joubert, Sipei Benson, the group exhibition is a collection of mixed media with vibrant and vivid colour.
This group exhibition will tour between London and Paris to meet with greater audience in the core cities of the Western art world.
Group Exhibition 2011 is at Artspace Galleries Paris 28 April until 10 May and London 16 May until 21 May
Robin Thicke admits he didn't write 'Blurred Lines'music
Review: Cilla, ITV TV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 London council removes 'unacceptable' Stamford Hill posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'