Artspace Galleries London and Paris Group Exhibition 2011
Thursday 28 April 2011
Artists of diverse nationalities, both renowned and emerging, will be showcased at the appropriately international Artspace Galleries in London and Paris for this year's group exhibition which opens tomorrow.
Featuring Anna Luukkainen, Ashkal’s, Barbara Palka-Winek, Cristina Rodriguez, Festa Joubert, Sipei Benson, the group exhibition is a collection of mixed media with vibrant and vivid colour.
This group exhibition will tour between London and Paris to meet with greater audience in the core cities of the Western art world.
Group Exhibition 2011 is at Artspace Galleries Paris 28 April until 10 May and London 16 May until 21 May
musicReview: Culture Club performs live for first time in 12 years
Children's bookseller wins The Independent's new author search
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 2 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 3 David Beckham's Haig Club whisky is exactly what’s wrong with the Highlands
- 4 Queen's first tweet: Reply telling Her Majesty to 'f*** off' broadcast on BBC News
- 5 #AskNigelFarage: Twitter starts hilarious Q&A for Ukip leader
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Tony Blair 'says Ed Miliband will lose 2015 general election'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Putin: The US is to blame for almost all the world's major conflicts
Attacks on 'Ukip Calypso' show how skewed people’s priorities are