Groundbreaking photography: Hereford Photography Festival
Monday 25 October 2010
The longest running annual photography festival in the UK, the Hereford Photography Festival, celebrates it's 20th anniversary by showcasing groundbreaking and leading photographers such as Martin Parr, Rankin and Wang Qingsong.
The festival begins on Friday 29th October with a launch weekend of exhibitions, talks and workshops.
This year’s highlights include a a retrospective from twenty photographers who have shown work at the Hereford Photography Festival in the past 20 years.
Hereford Photography Festival 2010, opens 29th October – 27th November 2010. Entry to all exhibitions is free.
Review: Imaginative storytelling returns with vigourfilm
Bannatyne leaves Dragon's DenTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let's see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Game of Thrones author George RR Martin says 'f*** you' to fans who fear he will die before finishing Westeros saga
- 3 Belgium fan Axelle Despiegelaere lands L'Oreal campaign after World Cup viral photo
- 4 Britney Spears sings 'Alien' without Auto-Tune in embarrassingly brilliant leaked audio clip
- 5 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
There’s a nasty smell in the political air – and it’s coming from the Tories
Vanessa Feltz criticises 'vile' reaction to Rolf Harris allegations