Groundbreaking photography: Hereford Photography Festival
Monday 25 October 2010
The longest running annual photography festival in the UK, the Hereford Photography Festival, celebrates it's 20th anniversary by showcasing groundbreaking and leading photographers such as Martin Parr, Rankin and Wang Qingsong.
The festival begins on Friday 29th October with a launch weekend of exhibitions, talks and workshops.
This year’s highlights include a a retrospective from twenty photographers who have shown work at the Hereford Photography Festival in the past 20 years.
Hereford Photography Festival 2010, opens 29th October – 27th November 2010. Entry to all exhibitions is free.
Will explain back story to fictional kingdom Westeros
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 'Nasa Confirms Six Days of Darkness in December': No, they don't - it's a hoax
- 2 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 3 Topshop at centre of row over body image as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- 4 If you think Russell Brand’s new book is confused, you should read what his critics have to say about it
- 5 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
This is what a film sex scene actually looks like on set (mostly awkward)
Cumberbacklash: Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange riles Marvel fans
Best horror films of all time
Benedict Cumberbatch imagines 'explosive' Sherlock sex scene in graphic detail
Downton Abbey season 5 episode 6 - review: Thomas and Lady Edith show sad signs of the times
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Maureen Lipman says 'she can't vote Labour while Ed Miliband is leader'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything