Morgan Fisher at Raven Row - picture preview
A new exhibition by Los Angeles artist Morgan Fisher opens in London tomorrow.
The show at the Raven Row gallery covers forty years of Fisher’s work in film, photographs, paintings, and architecture.
Four of his 16mm films will be shown, as well as Color Balance (1980), a three-projector installation.
Click on the image for a picture preview
Fisher, who was born in 1942, made his first film in 1968 and later moved on to painting in the early Nineties.
The exhibition runs from 24 February to 24 April 2011, and entry is free.
Arts & Ents blogs
I’ve not heard many bands that had quite the same kick as Pendulum did. Their unbelievable fusion of...
The episode begins with Finn (Cory Monteith) at college, partying and accidentally participating in ...
What a wonderful way to end this momentous series in the 50th year of Doctor Who. From the start of ...
- 1 Asteroid nine times the size of the QE2 liner to sail pass Earth
- 2 Notes from a small island: Is Sealand an independent 'micronation' or an illegal fortress?
- 3 British business: We need to stay in the EU - or risk losing up to £92bn a year
- 4 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.