Morgan Fisher at Raven Row - picture preview
Wednesday 23 February 2011
A new exhibition by Los Angeles artist Morgan Fisher opens in London tomorrow.
The show at the Raven Row gallery covers forty years of Fisher’s work in film, photographs, paintings, and architecture.
Four of his 16mm films will be shown, as well as Color Balance (1980), a three-projector installation.
Click on the image for a picture preview
Fisher, who was born in 1942, made his first film in 1968 and later moved on to painting in the early Nineties.
The exhibition runs from 24 February to 24 April 2011, and entry is free.
film Sex scene trailer sees a shirtless Jamie Dornan turn up the heat
Maisie Williams single-handedly rises to the challengeTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
- 2 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Rashida Jones speaks out against male-centric porn saying 'women should have sex and feel good about it'
Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
Hard line on immigration could cost Tories the election