Morgan Fisher at Raven Row - picture preview
Wednesday 23 February 2011
A new exhibition by Los Angeles artist Morgan Fisher opens in London tomorrow.
The show at the Raven Row gallery covers forty years of Fisher’s work in film, photographs, paintings, and architecture.
Four of his 16mm films will be shown, as well as Color Balance (1980), a three-projector installation.
Click on the image for a picture preview
Fisher, who was born in 1942, made his first film in 1968 and later moved on to painting in the early Nineties.
The exhibition runs from 24 February to 24 April 2011, and entry is free.
Review: Imaginative storytelling returns with vigourfilm
Bannatyne leaves Dragon's DenTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Game of Thrones author George RR Martin says 'f*** you' to fans who fear he will die before finishing Westeros saga
- 2 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
- 3 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 4 L'Oreal cuts ties with Belgium supporter Axelle Despiegelaere after hunting trip photographs
- 5 The true Gaza back-story that the Israelis aren’t telling this week
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
War is war: Why I stand with Israel
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’