The Playlist: The National/ Action Bronson/ Hooded Fang
Fourteen years into their career and The National still find new ways to express the mysterious world of a man's private, neurotic thoughts.
Action Bronson ft. Lauriana Mae
Compliments 2 the Chef
Yet another excellent collaboration between the Albanian/American rapper and producer Harry Fraud. This time the rap attack features Mae's mesmerising hooks.
From the opening line on being covered in human ashes, the song's dark lyrics clash with its upbeat pop melodies.
Empress Of Tristeza
Deliciously awkward art-pop from the Spaniard's brand new EP (pictured).
Landscapes in The Mist
Vocals take a backseat on DB's new material – a bleak, haunting and cinematic take on no wave.
Review: A panoramic account of the hacking scandalbooks
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness – including don’t try to convert other people
- 3 Arturo Vidal to Manchester United: Midfielder set to force through move to Louis van Gaal's Red Devils - reports
- 4 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
Game of Thrones actress begs for 'other princess work' after Myrcella Baratheon part is recast
New Netflix releases: Films and TV shows coming August 2014
Star Wars Episode 7: Simon Pegg hints at role
Palestinian artists transform smoke-filled Gaza into symbol of resistance
Guardians of the Galaxy - review: A superficial and half-hearted Marvel film
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
- < Previous
- Next >