1D in 2D? One Direction made out of tickets
...or 3D? We're not quite sure what dimension origami exists in
Friday 30 November 2012
Fans would quite understandably go wild to lay their hands on One Direction tickets. But would the prospect of seeing One Direction made from tickets still thrill?
Visitors to an exhibition of work by “world renowned origami artist” will be able to tell you.
One Direction, Lady Gaga and Mick Jagger are among the iconic artists “brought to life” by Mark Bolitho for an exhibition to plug StubHub ticket marketplace.
While an obviously extremely talented origami artist, here at The Independent online we weren’t sure we could pick Harry Styles out of the (above) line-up.
See if you can guess who other examples of his paper folding prowess are (below).
Please leave comments and suggestions below:
Guess the artist? Origami by Mark Bolitho Guess the artist? Origami by Mark Bolitho
Film review Michael Glatze biopic isn't about a self-hating gay man gone straight
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Germanwings crash: Captain of doomed plane was only 'on board because he changed job to spend more time with his children'
- 2 Ohio Democrat Teresa Fedor speaks out during abortion debate to reveal she has been raped – and is interrupted by laughter from Republicans
- 3 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
- 4 Germanwings crash: 'Andreas Lubitz planned to marry pregnant girlfriend', claims German report
- 5 Germanwings plane crash: Transcript reveals passengers 'screamed for over five minutes' before plane crashed into mountain
Cassetteboy joins forces with Russell Brand for Emperor's New Clothes film
Poldark, review: Demelza’s insouciance is almost as impressive as Ross’ pecs
Jay Z launches streaming service Tidal with help from Kanye West, Rihanna and Coldplay
Fifty Shades of Grey movie shows first sex scene 'after 40 minutes'
Menstruation-themed photo series artist 'censored by Instagram' says images are to demystify taboos around periods
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans