Any colour you like as long as it’s Cara: Ms Delevingne gets her own colouring book
Blimey o’eyebrows, it seems that everywhere I look there’s a picture of model-of-the-moment Cara Delevingne.
True, that’s probably because I’m a total trash hound, sniffing out celebrity gossip at every opportunity, but still, Cara, her new tattoos, her dance moves, her onesie collection, oh and the ads of her wearing the clothes and cosmetics she’s paid to shill, stare out at me from magazines, computer screens and billboards.
Just in case you haven’t seen enough images of Cara’s attractive phizog, now you can get a colouring book – Colour Me Good Cara Delevingne, from the graphic designer who brought us the Ryan Gosling colouring-in book – devoted to her. Perhaps I should do her a favour by drawing on some nice dark glasses so she isn’t too dazzled by the limelight.
Review: Imaginative storytelling returns with vigourfilm
Bannatyne leaves Dragon's DenTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Game of Thrones author George RR Martin says 'f*** you' to fans who fear he will die before finishing Westeros saga
- 2 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
- 3 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 4 L'Oreal cuts ties with Belgium supporter Axelle Despiegelaere after hunting trip photographs
- 5 The true Gaza back-story that the Israelis aren’t telling this week
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’
There’s a nasty smell in the political air – and it’s coming from the Tories