Any colour you like as long as it’s Cara: Ms Delevingne gets her own colouring book
Blimey o’eyebrows, it seems that everywhere I look there’s a picture of model-of-the-moment Cara Delevingne.
True, that’s probably because I’m a total trash hound, sniffing out celebrity gossip at every opportunity, but still, Cara, her new tattoos, her dance moves, her onesie collection, oh and the ads of her wearing the clothes and cosmetics she’s paid to shill, stare out at me from magazines, computer screens and billboards.
Just in case you haven’t seen enough images of Cara’s attractive phizog, now you can get a colouring book – Colour Me Good Cara Delevingne, from the graphic designer who brought us the Ryan Gosling colouring-in book – devoted to her. Perhaps I should do her a favour by drawing on some nice dark glasses so she isn’t too dazzled by the limelight.
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Home Office says Nigerian asylum-seeker can’t be a lesbian as she’s got children
- 2 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 3 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 4 Turkish Airlines flight TK 726 crash-lands on Nepal runway amid dense fog
- 5 Apple and Google users being spied on for a decade because of 'Freak' security flaw
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
Boris Nemtsov shot dead: Outspoken Putin critic who had expressed fears for his life is killed near the Kremlin