Free Range: Meet the designers of tomorrow
Graduate arts exhibition showcases new talent
Friday 25 May 2012
Free Range opens at the Old Truman Brewery this weekend. Now in its twelfth year, it will showcase the latest work from graduate fashion designers, photographers, visual artists, film-makers and interior designers.
Over fifty universities are showing their student's work this year, including Winchester School of Art, Ravensbourne College and Middlesex University.
The seven-week-long exhibition will include catwalk events, talks from the designers and workshops.
For more information go to www.free-range.org.uk
Robin Thicke admits he didn't write 'Blurred Lines'music
Review: Cilla, ITV TV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 London council removes 'unacceptable' Stamford Hill posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'