YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE ARTS
1. Who lived at No. 52 Festive Road and went every week to the costume shop in search of adventure?
2. Jack Lemmon was Ensign Pulver, who was Henry Fonda?
3. What was the name of the short-sighted Japanese detective invented by John P Marquand?
4. The junior senator from Wisconsin exposes the corruption of his mentor through a filibustering speech: who goes where?
5. In a novel by Joyce Cary, who was the Nigerian clerk more English than the English?
6. What was the name of the hobo-cum-spiritual guru eulogised in a 1992 hit by Arrested Development?
1. `Mr Benn', in David McKee's long-running - or at any rate, often repeated - children's animated series. 2. `Mr Roberts', in the 1955 naval comedy which won Lemmon an Oscar. 3. Mr Moto. 4. Mr Smith Goes to Washington (1933, directed by Frank Capra). 5. Mr Johnson (1939). 6. `Mr Wendal'.Reuse content