The top ten was book-ended by your taste for physical comedy, with photographs from the weird world of bodybuilding and the virtuoso's trip that destroyed a priceless Stradivarius.
Your taste for unmasking also shone through - either the allegations that Coldplay plagiarised one of their hits, or the apparent revelation of Banksy's true identity. And you proved to be not bad artists yourselves as your low-tech photo gallery proved.
The love of the red carpet was also apparent, whether it's Daniel Craig at a Bond premier or the glamour of the Oscars. But you needed some guidance too - either in chossing the best DVD boxsets or the 10 best thrillers.
The most read arts and entertainment stories 2008
- Bodyworks - photographs from the weird world of bodybuilding
- The song they didn't write - Coldplay are accused of plagiarism by American band
- The best 10 DVD box sets
- Injured Craig impresses at Bond premiere
- Life through a low-tech lens
- Has Banky's real identity been discovered at last?
- Glamour galore from the Oscars red carpet
- The 10 best thrllers
- Virtuoso trip destroys priceless Stradivarius