Automobile Association £25
Book Review: Landscape Photographer of the Year, Collection 7
Sunday 27 October 2013
Now in its seventh year, the Landscape Photographer of the Year Award was devised by Charlie Waite, one of Britain’s foremost landscape photographers, and created in association with AA Publishing.
Landscape Photographer of the Year: Collection 7 features all the winning and commended images from each of the competition categories. Artists have always attempted to capture the unique beauty and diversity of the British landscape, and in the 21st century this small island continues to provide photographers with an astonishing source of inspiration. From classic shots of the verdant countryside of England, Wales and the rugged Scottish Highlands to the landmark structures of Britain’s industrial and urban landscapes, this collection showcases both the very best of Britain and the very best photographic talent.
Every image is accompanied by the photographer’s account of the story behind the picture and there’s a section on technical information.
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Gun instructor accidentally shot dead by nine-year-old girl with Uzi gun
- 2 Miley Cyrus' homeless MTV VMAs date, Jesse Helt, is wanted by the police
- 3 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 4 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 5 Homer Simpson has taken the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he has
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Jeremy Clarkson is a cultural tumour and needs to be removed, says comedian Frankie Boyle
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
- < Previous
- Next >