Saturday 26 August 1995
2. Coming Home by Rosamunde Pilcher (Hodder, pounds 16.99)
3. The One that Got Away by Chris Ryan (Century, pounds 14.99)
4. Belgarath the Sorcerer by David & Leigh Eddings (Harper Collins, pounds 15.99)
5. Animal Farm by George Orwell, illust. Ralph Steadman (Secker, pounds 14.99)
6. The Railway Man by Eric Lomax (Cape, pounds 15.99
7. Of Love and Other Demons by Gabriel Garcia Marquez (Cape, pounds 13.99)
8. Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder (Phoenix House, pounds 16.99)
9. The River Cafe Cookbook by Rose Gray and Ruthie Rogers (Ebury, pounds 25)
10. More Rhodes Around Britain by Gary Rhodes (BBC Books, pounds 15.99)
Game of Thrones
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 If you're not already angry about the migrant crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
- 2 David De Gea: Manchester United goalkeeper's £29m move to Real Madrid off - because paperwork 'not done in time'
- 3 Pansexual: What is it - and when did the term gain popularity?
- 4 A Chinese journalist has appeared on state television 'confessing' to causing the stock market chaos
- 5 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
X Factor hopeful Mason Noise: 'How is Cheryl Fernandez-Versini in the music business, let alone a judge on the show?'
Wes Craven dead: Why Johnny Depp owes his career to director’s 13-year-old daughter
Trevor Noah, Edinburgh Fringe review: New Daily Show host warms up in inspired style
VMAs 2015: You can already buy ‘Kanye West for president’ t-shirts
VMAs 2015: Taylor Swift and her buddy Kendrick Lamar clean-up at awards - full list of winners
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
Tony Blair attacks Jeremy Corbyn's 'Alice In Wonderland' politics
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
UN investigating British Government over human rights abuses caused by IDS welfare reforms