Saturday 26 August 1995
2. Coming Home by Rosamunde Pilcher (Hodder, pounds 16.99)
3. The One that Got Away by Chris Ryan (Century, pounds 14.99)
4. Belgarath the Sorcerer by David & Leigh Eddings (Harper Collins, pounds 15.99)
5. Animal Farm by George Orwell, illust. Ralph Steadman (Secker, pounds 14.99)
6. The Railway Man by Eric Lomax (Cape, pounds 15.99
7. Of Love and Other Demons by Gabriel Garcia Marquez (Cape, pounds 13.99)
8. Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder (Phoenix House, pounds 16.99)
9. The River Cafe Cookbook by Rose Gray and Ruthie Rogers (Ebury, pounds 25)
10. More Rhodes Around Britain by Gary Rhodes (BBC Books, pounds 15.99)
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
- 2 Prince held a Facebook Q&A and this is the only question he answered...
- 3 35,000 walrus gather on north-west Alaska beach 'for a rest'
- 4 Brad Pitt, on the moment he completely lost his temper with Clint Eastwood's son
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
Ed Sheeran dedicates song to David Cameron
Thrill of the chaste: The truth about Gandhi's sex life
Tom and Jerry cartoons now carry a 'racial prejudice' warning on Amazon
Great British Bake Off semi-final, review: Richard remains the baker to beat as Chetna begins to flake
'Before They Pass Away': Endangered communities photographed 'like Kate Moss'
Former Tory donor Arron Banks ups his Ukip donation to £1million following William Hague 'nobody' comment
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
- < Previous
- Next >