Stieg Larsson's Millennium trilogy continues to hold the top three spots on Amazon's list of best-selling Kindle e-books for the week ending July 19, according to Amazon.com. Apart from those long-standing bestsellers, new summer reads are making their way onto the chart, and old favorite Eat, Pray, Love winds up back in the top ten.
Daniel Silva's The Rembrandt Affair is the only new book to make its debut in the week's top ten. Released as an e-book on July 20, the novel is the American author's latest in a string of best-selling spy novels.
Another popular summer read to recently earn a spot on the best-seller list is Jennifer Weiner's Fly Away Home, the story of a wife of a politician in the wake of an extra-marital affair and her evolving relationship with her two grown daughters.
Elizabeth Gilbert's 2007 autobiographical novel Eat, Pray, Love, meanwhile, is back on the bestseller list, enjoying renewed popularity in anticipation of the film adaptation starring Julia Roberta and Javier Bardem, which is set for release in August.
Kindle weekly best-sellers:
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - Stieg Larsson (1=position last week)
2. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest - Stieg Larsson (2)
3. The Girl Who Played with Fire - Stieg Larsson (3)
4. The Rembrandt Affair - Daniel Silva (new)
5. Fly Away Home - Jennifer Weiner (4)
6. Private - James Patterson (5)
7. Think of a Number - John Verdon (8)
8. Eat, Pray, Love - Elizabeth Gilbert (re-entry)
9. Sh*t My Dad Says - Justin Halpern (9)
10. The Help - Kathryn Stockett (re-entry)
Amazon's Kindle e-reader is available internationally. Kindle e-books can also be read on the Apple iPhone and iPod Touch, PCs and Macs, BlackBerry and Android phones, and tablet computers including the iPad.