Amazon.com released its list of weekly bestselling Kindle e-books on December 8. For the week ending December 5, Sue Grafton's U is for Undertow was the top download, with James Patterson's I, Alex Cross and Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol in second and third.
The latest installment in Sue Grafton's Kinsey Milhone mystery series, U is for Undertow was released on December 1. I, Alex Cross, James Patterson's latest detective novel, was published November 16 and was a Kindle bestseller for two weeks following its release. The Lost Symbol has been a mainstay in the bestseller list since its September release.
All of this week's bestsellers except for the
U for Undertow have previously held other positions on the list.
Kindle weekly bestsellers:
1. U is for Undertow - Sue Grafton (new)
2. I, Alex Cross - James Patterson (1=position last week)
3. The Lost Symbol - Dan Brown (2)
4. Pirate Latitudes - Michael Crichton (7)
5. Eclipse - Stephenie Meyer (3)
6. Twilight - Stephenie Meyer (5)
7. New Moon - Stephenie Meyer (9)
8. Breaking Dawn - Stephenie Meyer (10)
9. Breathless - Dean Koontz (8)
10. True Blue - David Baldacci (2 for week ending Nov. 21)
Source: Publishers' Marketplace
Amazon's Kindle e-reader is available internationally, and Kindle e-books can also be read on the Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, and, using the Kindle for PC application, on personal computers in more than 100 countries.Reuse content