Kindle bestsellers: 'The Lost Symbol' back in the lead
Amazon released its list of weekly bestselling e-books for its Kindle device on October 27.
For the week ending October 24, Dan Brown’s The Lost Symbol was back to number one after having being replaced by Vince Flynn’s Pursuit of Honor last week. Newcomers to the list included Patricia Cornwell’s The Scarpetta Factor, Too Big to Fail by Andrew Ross Sorkin, and Stephen D. Levitt’s SuperFreakonomics.
Rank Previous rank Title Author
1 2 The Lost Symbol Dan Brown
2 3 Nine Dragons Michael Connelly
3 1 Pursuit of Honor: A Novel Vince Flynn
4 new The Scarpetta Factor Patricia Cornwell
5 4 Rough Country John Sandford
6 5 The Help Kathryn Stockett
7 7 Heat Wave Richard Castle
8 10 Evidence: An Alex Delaware Novel Jonathan Kellerman
9 new Too Big to Fail Andrew Ross Sorkin
10 new SuperFreakonomics Stephen D. Levitt
Source: Publishers' Marketplace
Amazon's Kindle e-reader and e-books were available to US-based customers only until October 19, when international shipping of Kindles began.
Arts & Ents blogs
Let's talk book blurbs, those quotes you get, usually from other writers, that are meant to entice y...
Fela Kuti, Jewish food and The Great Gatsby are just some of the reasons why the rainy weather ahead...
Sat in a hotel lobby amidst a music conference in Aarhus around 4am in is a great way to argue, and ...
- 1 Stoke City investigate 'religious abuse' after 'pig's head is found in Kenwyne Jones' locker'
- 2 Heading for America? Prepare for the longest US immigration queues ever
- 3 Amir Khan interview: 'One second could end my boxing career'
- 4 Groundhog day looms for Arsène Wenger as Arsenal battle for a place in the Champions League on final day
- 5 Join Ryanair! See the world! But we'll only pay you for nine months a year
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.