REVIEW OF 'BACK IN BUSINESS'
Saturday 13 May 1995
As readers of the Sun will already know, The Boy from Bermondsey is Back. Grannies all over the country can sleep soundly at night knowing their beloved star is back after his love affair with the bottle. Checking in at a re-hab centre in Maryland, Michael shares with us his progression up the twelve steps, his miserable childhood, his love for Cheryl (his wife) and Candy (his dog). A harrowing read, but as the producer of Barrymore so aptly puts it, "Sod the book, we've got a show to get right!"
Is the comedy album making a comeback?comedy
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
- 2 The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 3 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- 4 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star, dies aged 45
- 5 Businessman charged £75 for three small bottles of water in London hotel
The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Opponents of Israel's military operation in Gaza are the real enemies of Middle Eastern peace