Taschen £44.99 (Collector's Edition, £650, 750 copies, signed by Sir Paul McCartney available at taschen.com)
Linda McCartney: A Life in Photographs
Sunday 24 April 2011
Rock 'n' roll photography doesn't get much more intimate than Linda McCartney's Life in Photographs, a collection of subtle portraits from the 60s to the 90s that blends candid moments from music's good, bad, and beautiful with a warm family album-style record of the McCart-ney clan.
Chosen by Paul McCartney and their children from over 200,000 images, the book is a lasting testament to a versatile, evocative talent, and features commentary from Annie Leibovitz as well as influential art historian, curator, and former Linda McCartney collaborator Martin Harrison.
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 2 Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- 5 Jennifer Lawrence 'naked sex video' will be leaked threatens 4Chan celebrity photo hacker
Rotherham child sex abuse scandal: Labour Home Office to be probed over what Tony Blair's government knew - and when
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Ashya King: Parents of five-year-old boy refused permission to visit him in hospital and denied bail at Spanish court
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage