Taschen £44.99 (Collector's Edition, £650, 750 copies, signed by Sir Paul McCartney available at taschen.com)
Linda McCartney: A Life in Photographs
Sunday 24 April 2011
Rock 'n' roll photography doesn't get much more intimate than Linda McCartney's Life in Photographs, a collection of subtle portraits from the 60s to the 90s that blends candid moments from music's good, bad, and beautiful with a warm family album-style record of the McCart-ney clan.
Chosen by Paul McCartney and their children from over 200,000 images, the book is a lasting testament to a versatile, evocative talent, and features commentary from Annie Leibovitz as well as influential art historian, curator, and former Linda McCartney collaborator Martin Harrison.
Arts & Ents blogs
There is a good many moments in the second episode of this psychological thriller that deserve refle...
The opening titles squeal ‘Never Can Say Goodbye…’. Oh Lord how I wish I could heave this series off...
Even though there was a complete absence of our favourite odd couple Brienne and Jaime, we got anoth...
- 1 'He was lucky he didn't die' - George Michael fell out of speeding car onto M1 motorway, according to eye witness
- 2 Gay couple beaten in park urge MPs to moderate language on gay marriage
- 3 After woman sells virginity for $780,000, here are the results of our prostitution survey
- 4 Far-right French historian, 78-year-old Dominique Venner, commits suicide in Notre Dame in protest against gay marriage
- 5 'It was just like the movie Twister': Man survives Oklahoma tornado by taking refuge in horse stall
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.