Taschen £44.99 (Collector's Edition, £650, 750 copies, signed by Sir Paul McCartney available at taschen.com)
Linda McCartney: A Life in Photographs
Sunday 24 April 2011
Rock 'n' roll photography doesn't get much more intimate than Linda McCartney's Life in Photographs, a collection of subtle portraits from the 60s to the 90s that blends candid moments from music's good, bad, and beautiful with a warm family album-style record of the McCart-ney clan.
Chosen by Paul McCartney and their children from over 200,000 images, the book is a lasting testament to a versatile, evocative talent, and features commentary from Annie Leibovitz as well as influential art historian, curator, and former Linda McCartney collaborator Martin Harrison.
Final Top Gear reviewTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Isis propaganda video shows 25 Syrian soldiers executed by teenage militants in Palmyra
- 2 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 3 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
- 4 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
- 5 German man found living with 300 rats in tiny apartment
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture