Taschen £44.99 (Collector's Edition, £650, 750 copies, signed by Sir Paul McCartney available at taschen.com)
Linda McCartney: A Life in Photographs
Sunday 24 April 2011
Rock 'n' roll photography doesn't get much more intimate than Linda McCartney's Life in Photographs, a collection of subtle portraits from the 60s to the 90s that blends candid moments from music's good, bad, and beautiful with a warm family album-style record of the McCart-ney clan.
Chosen by Paul McCartney and their children from over 200,000 images, the book is a lasting testament to a versatile, evocative talent, and features commentary from Annie Leibovitz as well as influential art historian, curator, and former Linda McCartney collaborator Martin Harrison.
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
- 2 Prince held a Facebook Q&A and this is the only question he answered
- 3 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 4 Now we know whose fault it is if you end up being murdered in Thailand
- 5 35,000 walrus gather ashore on north-west Alaska beach 'for a rest'
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Benefits 'smart cards' plan revealed by Iain Duncan Smith to stop claimants spending welfare money on alcohol
- < Previous
- Next >