The Hidden History of the JFK Assassination, By Lamar Waldron: Book review
All but Grassy Knoll obsessives will sigh, "Not another conspiracy theory", but this epic investigation is going to be "a major motion picture" starring DiCaprio and De Niro.
Waldron fingers Mafia bosses Carlos Marcello ("I had the son of a bitch killed") and Santo Trafficante ("...it should have been Bobby").
Waldron's dismissal of the curiously pristine "magic bullet" may raise doubts but his insistence that Oliver Stone's JFK was "superior film-making using many documented facts" casts doubt on his judgement.
Is the comedy album making a comeback?comedy
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
- 2 The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 3 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- 4 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star, dies aged 45
- 5 Businessman charged £75 for three small bottles of water in London hotel
The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Opponents of Israel's military operation in Gaza are the real enemies of Middle Eastern peace