Wednesday 28 July 1999
BOOK NOW for the Gogmagog's new show Gobbledygook at the Edinburgh Festival. The talented septet (below) blend movement, theatre and music with hilarious results.
Traverse Theatre, Edinburgh (0131-228 1404) 15-22 Aug
ACTS INCLUDING Orbital (below), Roni Size, Asian Dub Foundation and the Sugarhill Gang indicate that Total Eclipse will be the best of the south- west's eclipse festivities.
Newnham Park, nr Plymouth, Devon. Tickets and info: 0870 444 4224, 6-11 Aug
Mountain goats miraculously survive avalanche in the Alps
Skyfall's Ben Whishaw confirmed for Freddie Mercury film
A cautionary tale for ambitious would-be authors
Arts & Ents blogs
Downton Abbey Christmas special 2013: New pictures released
Back from the dead? Family Guy's Brian Griffin 'to make a comeback' after fan petition
Emma Stone: 'Dating Andrew Garfield makes living in LA a lot less fun'
Colin Wilson: Eternal outsider
Katie Hopkins mocks name of sick girl featured in X Factor charity appeal
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 TK Maxx and discount stores: If it looks too good to be true, it probably is
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Government delays EU immigration report because it is too positive
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >