BUY ME: Space NK cosmetics
Wednesday 27 May 1998
The best buy for this summer is the Nars Schiap lipstick at pounds 15.50, and nail polish at pounds 12.50, both the same great shocking pink colour, but get the orders in quick, because they've been selling out all over the place. Another favourite is the Stila lip-gloss, which may seem pricey at pounds 13.50 for the small tube, but it lasts for ages and makes your lips extremely kissable.
The other products range from Kheils through to Eve Lom, with make-up brushes, bags and amazing gadgets to curl your eyelashes and generally improve your looks in hi-tech ways. It's a great way to fill your bathroom cabinet from the comfort of your armchair, and perfect for those with a hectic lifestyle, or who live too far from the shops. For catalogues or orders call 0870 607 7060.
Final Top Gear reviewTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 Amber Roof: Sister of Charleston shooting suspect Dylann Roof launches fund-raising appeal for wedding and honeymoon
- 3 Russell Brand condemns moment of silence for Tunisia attack victims as a 'minute of bulls**t'
- 4 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 5 Right to die: Belgian doctors rule depressed 24-year-old woman has right to end her life
Game of Thrones season 6: Daenerys actress Emilia Clarke says '50/50 chance' Jon Snow is alive
Jessie Cave interview: Harry Potter's Lavender Brown has published a collection of feminist cartoons
Britain's best outdoor cinemas to visit this summer from Somerset House to Luna Cinema
The last decade has produced just four UK festival headline acts
What if Nicolas Cage played every character in Game of Thrones?
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives