Thursday 23 February 1995
Cheap thrills and sensationalism aplenty, though, in Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill!, which ends its run as part of the NFT's Russ Meyer season tomorrow. Flesh and Bone has the romance between tumbleweeds Dennis Quaid and Meg Ryan (above) interrupted by the arrival of James Caan. It hardly had time to get its feet under the table during a short run last year because it's so difficult to get a handle on. But the clammy, unpredictable performances repay your attention; it's at the Edinburgh Filmhouse from Sunday to Thursday.
film Sex scene trailer sees a shirtless Jamie Dornan turn up the heat
Maisie Williams single-handedly rises to the challengeTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Woman falls to her death as she celebrates marriage proposal at the edge of Ibiza cliff
- 2 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Dad attempts revenge on teenage daughter, plan backfires spectacularly
- 5 Ball pool for adults opens in London
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
King Abdullah dead: We can't afford not to hold Saudi Arabia's royals to account