Exclusive Independent offer: Cheap ENO tickets
Save up to £72
Wednesday 11 November 2009
Daniel Kramer’s remarkable new production of Bartók’s haunting opera, Duke Bluebeard’s Castle.
Michael Keegan-Dolan directs his Olivier Award-nominated dance theatre company, Fabulous Beast, in Stravinsky’s compelling ritualistic ballet, The Rite of Spring.
Book now by clicking here and and use promo code DUKEDC when prompted. Please check the final due amount BEFORE processing payment, as problems cannot be rectified afterwards.
Terms & conditions: £15 tickets are available for performances of Duke Bluebeard’s Castle/The Rite of Spring, on 12 and 14 Nov ONLY in the Dress Circle (tickets usually priced up to £87) Limited availability; not available retrospectively or in conjunction with any other offer. At the management’s discretion. Only available online.
Edward Seckerson talks to Duke Bluebeard's Castle director Daniel Kramer, The Rite of Spring director/choregrapher Michael Keegan-Dolan, and conductor Edward Gardner
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >