Man drums entire Blink 182 discography in five minutes
Starting with Cheshire Cat and finishing with Neighborhoods
If this doesn't get you nostalgic for the pop punk days of your youth I don't know what will – watch as YouTube drummer extrodinaire Kye Smith blasts through every Blink 182 song in just over five minutes.
Smith plays snippets from every track on all of Blink's albums, starting with 1995's Cheshire Cat and finishing up with their most recent release Neighborhoods (2011).
Each blast flows seamlessly into the next, is executed with Travis Barker-esque precision and must have taken an age to learn start-to-finish.
The medley is peppered with the band's hits, including Dammit, What's My Age Again and The Rock Show.
This isn't Smith's first YouTube drum chronology, having previously done the same with Green Day and NOFX and delivered a monster 20-minute medley of every Epitaph Records release.
Potter's attempt to create an Essex Taj Mahal was a lovely treattv
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
- 2 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 3 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 4 Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating
- 5 16-year-old girl beaten and burned alive by lynch mob in Rio Bravo, Guatemala
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland