Win tickets to see Planet Earth in Concert
Monday 06 August 2012
Emmy award-winning British composer George Fenton conducts the Philharmonia Orchestra and special guest soloist Haley Glennie-Smith, in a stunning performance that combines emotional and provocative live orchestra music with awe-inspiring reworked HD footage from the landmark BBC series Planet Earth.
The Independent has five pairs of tickets - plus Planet Earth goodie-bags - to be won. To enter, fill in your details below.
Planet Earth in Concert
- 7 and 8* September Royal Concert Hall, Nottingham (0115 989 5555)
- 9* September Wales Millennium Centre, Cardiff (0292 063 6464)
- 13 and 14 September Symphony Hall, Birmingham (0121 345 0603)
- 15* September Bridgewater Hall, Manchester (0844 907 9000)
- 16 September Royal Festival Hall, London (0844 847 9910)
* Matinee and evening performances available
Terms and Conditions
There are five prizes, consisting of two tickets to Planet Earth in Concert and a goodie-bag. Winning tickets are valid on all performances, subject to availability. Goody bag consists of 1x CD, 1x book and 1x DVD. The promotion closes at 23:59 on 19 August 2012. Five winners will be drawn at random from all entries received by 23:59 on 19 August 2012. Winners will be notified by email on 19 August 2012. Prize(s) are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available. Entrants must be 18 or over. Open to UK residents only excluding Northern Ireland. When you respond, Independent Print Ltd may use your information to contact you with offers/services of interest by SMS or email. For further information, please write to Customer Care, Room 203b, Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London W8 5TT or call the SMS helpline on 0207 752 8725. Usual Promotion Rules apply, see independent.co.uk/rules. Promoter: aka.
Review: Of Mice and Men
By opportunistic local hoping to exhibit the work
Fans will be hoping the role finally wins him an Oscar
What do gigantic horse heads tell us about Falkirk?
Finnish Postal Service praises the 'self irony and humour' of the drawings
The actor has confessed to his own insecurities
Allotments are the focus of a new reality show
Arts & Ents blogs
The food poverty scandal that shames Britain: Nearly 1m people rely on handouts to eat – and benefit reforms may be to blame
Scottish independence: It is the English who should be on their knees, begging the Scots to vote ‘No’
'Sinful': Video of British Muslims dancing to Pharrell Williams's hit Happy comes under attack
An open letter to Nigel Farage: you may smile, but I am not seduced
Nigel Farage: I’m taking on the status quo, and the Establishment’s fighting back
Abdullah Deghayes: My son was the martyr of a just cause, says father of British teenager killed in Syria conflict
- 1 ‘Leeds is on fire’: Huge chemical-fuelled blaze on Armley industrial estate leads to hazardous smoke warning for city
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 Queen turns 88: David Bailey captures another side of the Queen in birthday portrait
- 4 Loch Ness Monster found on Apple Maps?
- 5 Criminals ‘using unmanned drones and infrared cameras to find illegal cannabis farms’ – and then steal from the growers