Win tickets to see Planet Earth in Concert
Monday 06 August 2012
Emmy award-winning British composer George Fenton conducts the Philharmonia Orchestra and special guest soloist Haley Glennie-Smith, in a stunning performance that combines emotional and provocative live orchestra music with awe-inspiring reworked HD footage from the landmark BBC series Planet Earth.
The Independent has five pairs of tickets - plus Planet Earth goodie-bags - to be won. To enter, fill in your details below.
Planet Earth in Concert
- 7 and 8* September Royal Concert Hall, Nottingham (0115 989 5555)
- 9* September Wales Millennium Centre, Cardiff (0292 063 6464)
- 13 and 14 September Symphony Hall, Birmingham (0121 345 0603)
- 15* September Bridgewater Hall, Manchester (0844 907 9000)
- 16 September Royal Festival Hall, London (0844 847 9910)
* Matinee and evening performances available
Terms and Conditions
There are five prizes, consisting of two tickets to Planet Earth in Concert and a goodie-bag. Winning tickets are valid on all performances, subject to availability. Goody bag consists of 1x CD, 1x book and 1x DVD. The promotion closes at 23:59 on 19 August 2012. Five winners will be drawn at random from all entries received by 23:59 on 19 August 2012. Winners will be notified by email on 19 August 2012. Prize(s) are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available. Entrants must be 18 or over. Open to UK residents only excluding Northern Ireland. When you respond, Independent Print Ltd may use your information to contact you with offers/services of interest by SMS or email. For further information, please write to Customer Care, Room 203b, Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London W8 5TT or call the SMS helpline on 0207 752 8725. Usual Promotion Rules apply, see independent.co.uk/rules. Promoter: aka.
Arts & Ents blogs
The episode begins with Finn (Cory Monteith) at college, partying and accidentally participating in ...
What a wonderful way to end this momentous series in the 50th year of Doctor Who. From the start of ...
Let's talk book blurbs, those quotes you get, usually from other writers, that are meant to entice y...
- 1 Asteroid nine times the size of the QE2 liner to sail pass Earth
- 2 Notes from a small island: Is Sealand an independent 'micronation' or an illegal fortress?
- 3 British business: We need to stay in the EU - or risk losing up to £92bn a year
- 4 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.