CLUB OF THE WEEK
666 @ 333
Saturday 26 June 1999
In the red corner, representing the Metal- headz posse, Fabio and Grooverider play grimy urban beats, while Jacques Lu Contes showcases his peculiar brand of funky Euro-beats upstairs.
Not content with bringing together some of the world's best drum'n'bass/ progressive house DJs, special guests from the Wall of Sound stable will also be making an appearance.
What's NY Sushi's secret? Maybe it's the fun gadgetry or free noodles they give out. But, more importantly, they know how to manufacture an irresistible party atmosphere.
However, 333 only holds 600 so arriving late could see you stranded in Old Street at 1am - not pleasant.
Friday, 333 Old Street, London EC1 (0171-739 5949) 10pm-5am pounds 10
Artists unveils new exhibition inspired by Hastings beachart
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
- 2 UK pirates will get four warning letters a year
- 3 Fight Club 2: Chuck Palahniuk sequel is a 'meta-fictional comment on the cultural response to the original'
- 4 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 5 Israel-Gaza conflict: Deadly flechette shells 'used by Israeli military in Gaza Strip’
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 crash: 'Nine Britons, 23 Americans and 80 children' feared dead after Boeing passenger jet is 'shot down' near Ukraine-Russia border
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Vladimir Putin is given 'one last chance' to end hostilities in Ukraine
The 'scroungers’ fight back: The welfare claimants battling to alter stereotypes
The truth about conspiracy theories is that some require considering
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Ukrainian military jet was flying close to passenger plane before it was shot down, says Russian officer
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: victims’ bodies bundled in black bags and loaded onto trains