CLUB OF THE WEEK
666 @ 333
Saturday 26 June 1999
In the red corner, representing the Metal- headz posse, Fabio and Grooverider play grimy urban beats, while Jacques Lu Contes showcases his peculiar brand of funky Euro-beats upstairs.
Not content with bringing together some of the world's best drum'n'bass/ progressive house DJs, special guests from the Wall of Sound stable will also be making an appearance.
What's NY Sushi's secret? Maybe it's the fun gadgetry or free noodles they give out. But, more importantly, they know how to manufacture an irresistible party atmosphere.
However, 333 only holds 600 so arriving late could see you stranded in Old Street at 1am - not pleasant.
Friday, 333 Old Street, London EC1 (0171-739 5949) 10pm-5am pounds 10
Film Leonardo DiCaprio hunts Tom Hardy
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Stuart Baggs dies: Apprentice star 'The Brand' found dead aged 27
- 2 Whoopi Goldberg tells Cara Delevingne to suck it up: 'She's not famous. I'M famous'
- 3 1000 people played Foo Fighters simultaneously to try and get them to play their city
- 4 Every club should be like Labour – you can’t join as a new member unless you’re already a member
- 5 Doctor Who: Christopher Eccleston says why he left the BBC series after just one series
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government
Labour leadership contender Jeremy Corbyn says 'we can learn a great deal from Karl Marx'
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Public anger after French sunbather beaten up by gang for wearing a bikini in Reims park
Labour leadership: New poll shows party is now even 'less electable' than under Ed Miliband
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'