CLUB OF THE WEEK
666 @ 333
Saturday 26 June 1999
In the red corner, representing the Metal- headz posse, Fabio and Grooverider play grimy urban beats, while Jacques Lu Contes showcases his peculiar brand of funky Euro-beats upstairs.
Not content with bringing together some of the world's best drum'n'bass/ progressive house DJs, special guests from the Wall of Sound stable will also be making an appearance.
What's NY Sushi's secret? Maybe it's the fun gadgetry or free noodles they give out. But, more importantly, they know how to manufacture an irresistible party atmosphere.
However, 333 only holds 600 so arriving late could see you stranded in Old Street at 1am - not pleasant.
Friday, 333 Old Street, London EC1 (0171-739 5949) 10pm-5am pounds 10
Glastonbury Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend will perform with Paul Weller as their warm-up act
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Katie Hopkins gives rare glimpse of sensitive side with heartfelt open letter to her children penned in case she dies from epilepsy
- 2 Rihanna's Met Gala dress took one Chinese woman 2 years to make, was reduced to omelette meme in 2 seconds
- 3 Top Gear: Jodie Kidd, Philip Glenister and Guy Martin 'in advanced talks' to replace Jeremy Clarkson and co
- 4 #JeSuisEd: People share photos of themselves eating awkwardly in solidarity with Labour leader
- 5 Women think Irish men are the sexiest, survey finds
Penny Dreadful, series 2 episode 1, review: It is still gloriously silly
Top Gear: Jodie Kidd, Philip Glenister and Guy Martin 'in advanced talks' to replace Jeremy Clarkson and co
Eurovision 2015: What date and time is the song contest and who are the favourites to win?
How the Other Half Eat, Channel 4 - TV review: Swapping food trolleys shows how food and class are closely connected
Indiana Jones sequel confirmed by Lucasfilm - but will Harrison Ford return to the franchise?
In defence of liberal democracy
General Election 2015: Post-election 'shambles' looms as 70 per cent of voters say SNP 'should not be able to veto UK government policies'
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
General election live: SNP suspends two members for disrupting Labour rally
Schools forced to act as 'miniature welfare states' with teachers buying underwear and even haircuts for poor pupils