Comedy: Eye on the New
Saturday 07 December 1996
Brentford, Waterman's Arts Centre (0181-568 1176) tonight; Hull Truck Theatre (01482 323 638) 15 Dec
Fans of stand-up have the chance to see some of its finest exponents all on one bill tomorrow night, at Artsline's 15th birthday bash.
Among those taking part in this charity benefit - in aid of the information service for disabled people on arts and entertainment in London - are the superb Mark Thomas, Alan Davies and Dylan Moran (this year's Perrier Award-winner), as well as Kevin Day, Liam O'Carroll and MC, Phill Jupitus.
Artsline's 15th Birthday, Riverside Studios, Crisp Rd, Hammersmith, London W6 (0181-741 2255) 8 Dec 8pm. Tickets pounds 10/ pounds 7.50 concs
Robin Thicke admits he didn't write 'Blurred Lines'music
Review: Cilla, ITV TV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Mario Balotelli: Staff at arson-hit Manchester Dogs' Home convinced Liverpool striker is behind five-figure donation
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster
Game of Thrones star Maisie Williams cast in Channel 4 drama about cyber bullying
Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea's 'Booty' music video is just a load of butts
Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
The Beatles biographer reveals exclusive original manuscripts of some of the best pop songs ever written
The Walking Dead season 5 synopsis: Spoilers and existential questions revealed
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes