COMEDY: PICK OF THE WEEK: Tony Robinson on tour Various venues
Saturday 05 February 2005
In Tony Robinson's Cunning Night Out, the comedian will reflect on highlights such as playing a motorcycle courier pushed into the sewage-strewn London docks by John Wayne in Brannigan, and his lauded special guest-star appearance as Freddie the Happy Spoon in Stoke-on-Trent.
Ashcroft, Croydon (020-8688 9291) tonight, 7.45pm; Princes Hall, Aldershot (01252 329155) Tue; Playhouse, Norwich (01603 598598) Wed; Wyvern, Swindon (01793 524481) Thur; Alexandra, Birmingham (0870 607 7535) Fri; all 7.30pm, tickets from pounds 12-pounds 15
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Gun instructor accidentally shot dead by nine-year-old girl with Uzi gun
- 2 Miley Cyrus' homeless MTV VMAs date, Jesse Helt, is wanted by the police
- 3 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 4 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 5 Homer Simpson has taken the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he has
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Jeremy Clarkson is a cultural tumour and needs to be removed, says comedian Frankie Boyle
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
- < Previous
- Next >