The Office on tour: Ricky Gervais confirms David Brent tour dates
Cringe-inducing middle manager will play two shows at London's Bloomsbury Theatre
Ricky Gervais will be playing gigs next month as David Brent, his cringe-inducing character from BBC comedy, The Office.
The comedian revealed that he will be joined by his fictional band Foregone Conclusion (once supported by a little-known Scottish act named 'Texas') for two shows at London’s Bloomsbury Theatre next month over Brent’s Twitter account.
He tweeted on Sunday afternoon: "Foregone Conclusion will be playing London’s Bloomsbury Theatre on the 14th & 23rd of October. Tickets go on sale Tuesday at 10am. Good luck."
He's like to play such 'hits' including ‘Free Love Freeway', 'Spaceman Came Down' and 'Slough'.
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 3 Stoke-on-Trent becomes first British city to be classified as 'disaster resilient' by the United Nations
- 4 Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals
- 5 UK weather: 'Coldest night of the year' tonight as freezing temperatures plummet to -10C
Millions of Britons struggling to feed themselves and facing malnourishment
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Nigel Farage: Ukip leader named 'Briton of the year' by The Times
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk