DETAILS No 282
Sunday 14 April 1996
The first three correct entries drawn were from: Caroline Mooney of Glasgow, Carol Kenna of London SE2, and Margaret Kinloch of Wrexham, Clwyd.
Each will receive a bottle of champagne, as will this week's winners. Answers, on a postcard please (to arrive by Wed 17 Apr) to: DETAILS 282, IoS, 1 Canada Square, London E14 5DL.
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 3 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
- 4 Why you're almost certainly more like your father than your mother
- 5 Westboro Baptist Church couldn't picket Leonard Nimoy's funeral because they didn't know where it was
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Nigel Farage promises Ukip will not 'stigmatise' would-be migrants – and says he wants 'everyone to speak the same language'
Ex-head of MI6: 'We shouldn't kid ourselves that Russia is on a path to democracy'
Most people think legal tax avoidance is just as wrong as illegal tax evasion, poll suggests