COMPETITION; DETAILS No 308
Sunday 13 October 1996
Detail 306 came from The Mocking of Christ, part of Fra Angelico's fresco- work (1438-52) in the cloister, chapter-house and 41 cells of the Priory of San Marco, Florence. This one can be found in cell seven.
The first three correct entries pulled out of the hat were from: IC Scott of Caith- ness; Olivia Gooden of Bath; and Sue Martin of Cambridge.
Each of the above will receive a bottle of champagne, as will the winners of this week's competition. Answers should be sent on a postcard (to arrive no later than Wed 16 Oct) to: DETAILS 308, Arts Desk, Independent on Sunday, 1 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5DL.
Listen to his collaboration with Naughty Boymusic
Film review Michael Glatze biopic isn't about a self-hating gay man gone straight
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 3 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 4 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
Katie Hopkins reported to the police for race hatred by Labour MP Simon Danczuk after tweet about Pakistani men