COMPETITION; DETAILS No 308
Sunday 13 October 1996
Detail 306 came from The Mocking of Christ, part of Fra Angelico's fresco- work (1438-52) in the cloister, chapter-house and 41 cells of the Priory of San Marco, Florence. This one can be found in cell seven.
The first three correct entries pulled out of the hat were from: IC Scott of Caith- ness; Olivia Gooden of Bath; and Sue Martin of Cambridge.
Each of the above will receive a bottle of champagne, as will the winners of this week's competition. Answers should be sent on a postcard (to arrive no later than Wed 16 Oct) to: DETAILS 308, Arts Desk, Independent on Sunday, 1 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5DL.
Potter's attempt to create an Essex Taj Mahal was a lovely treattv
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
- 2 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 3 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 4 Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating
- 5 16-year-old girl beaten and burned alive by lynch mob in Rio Bravo, Guatemala
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland