COMPETITION; DETAILS No 345
Sunday 27 July 1997
Details 343 came from Lucas Cranach the Elder's Venus (1532), one of the flagrantly saucy nudes painted in the artist's old age. It hangs in the Stadel Institute in Frankfurt.
The first three correct entries came from David Jeffroy of Knowle, Bristol; Elspeth Graham-Tooll of Edinburgh EH1, and Sally Ware of Stroud, Glos. Congratulations to all.
Each will, in due course, receive a bottle of champagne, as will the winners of this week's competition. Answers, on a postcard (to arrive by Wed 23 Jul, please), to: DETAILS 345, Independent on Sunday, 1 Canada Square, London E14 5DL.
Review: Imaginative storytelling returns with vigourfilm
Bannatyne leaves Dragon's DenTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Game of Thrones author George RR Martin says 'f*** you' to fans who fear he will die before finishing Westeros saga
- 2 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
- 3 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 4 War is war: Why I stand with Israel
- 5 L'Oreal cuts ties with Belgium supporter Axelle Despiegelaere after hunting trip photographs
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’
War is war: Why I stand with Israel