Sunday 25 July 1999
Sadler's Wells, EC1 (0171 863 8000) Mon, Wed & Thurs
The Royal Ballet's final programme at the Wells includes a premiere: William Tuckett's adaptation of the chilling Henry James novella.
Coliseum, WC2 (0171 632 8300) Mon-Sat
The last week of the Russians includes Vasiliev's rejigged Swan Lake and Don Quixote - a real humdinger.
BANGARRA DANCE THEATRE
Queen Elizabeth Hall, SE1 (0171 960 4242) Wed & Thurs
From Australia, a unique merger of Aboriginal myth and ritual with contemporary music and movement.
LAZURD - A JOURNEY THROUGH WATER
Queen Elizabeth Hall roof, SE1 (0171 960 4242) Fri to 1 Aug
Outdoor family dance spectacle from the Barcelona-based company Senza Tempo.
Review: A panoramic account of the hacking scandalbooks
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness – including don’t try to convert other people
- 3 Arturo Vidal to Manchester United: Midfielder set to force through move to Louis van Gaal's Red Devils - reports
- 4 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
Game of Thrones actress begs for 'other princess work' after Myrcella Baratheon part is recast
New Netflix releases: Films and TV shows coming August 2014
Star Wars Episode 7: Simon Pegg hints at role
Palestinian artists transform smoke-filled Gaza into symbol of resistance
Guardians of the Galaxy - review: A superficial and half-hearted Marvel film
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
- < Previous
- Next >