Dance: Event of the week: V-TOL Dance Company Wed & Thur Queen Elizabeth Hall
Saturday 05 December 1998
Added to the four dancers who play a wife, her husband, his lover and a neighbour, there is a narrator who questions them about their roles in the incident. Although the title of the piece is ...and nothing but the truth..., the implication seems to be quite the opposite. Intrigue and deception, selective memory and dark humour emerge through a mixture of live action, speech, multiple cinematic projections and close-ups of the characters. Strong language and imagery are threatened: you have been warned.
QEH, London SE1 (0171-960 4242 ) Wed & Thu, 7.45pm
Courtyard, Hereford (01432 359252) tonight, 7.30pm
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 2 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 3 George Galloway left with severe bruising after attack in Notting Hill by man 'shouting about the Holocaust'
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 Lady al-Qa’ida: On the trail of Dr Aafia Siddiqui, the world’s most wanted prisoner
Strictly Come Dancing 2014: Gregg Wallace joins line-up as final celebrities revealed
Great British Bake Off 2014: Diana Beard quits after falling ill
Great British Bake Off 2014: Ofcom receives 13 complaints about Baked Alaska episode
Nicki Minaj suffers wardrobe malfunction during MTV VMAs performance with Ariana Grande and Jessie J
Friends reunion: Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow and Courteney Cox perform mini sketch on Jimmy Kimmel Live
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
- < Previous
- Next >