Design: I Yearn for....
...an anish kapoor sculpture, says dinny hall, jewellery designer
Friday 19 June 1998
I first saw these sculptures at the Lisson Gallery about six months ago. There was something so beautiful about them. It's not often that you go to an opening of an exhibition and stare at the work rather than stand chatting. I thought about them for a long time afterwards."
Dinny Hall's jewellery can be bought from her shops at 200 Westbourne Grove, London W11, and 54 Fulham Road, London SW3. Right: sculpture by Anish Kapoor
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 3 Stoke-on-Trent becomes first British city to be classified as 'disaster resilient' by the United Nations
- 4 Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals
- 5 UK weather: 'Coldest night of the year' tonight as freezing temperatures plummet to -10C
Millions of Britons struggling to feed themselves and facing malnourishment
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Nigel Farage: Ukip leader named 'Briton of the year' by The Times
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk