Edinburgh Festival '98: Ticket Offers
Wednesday 26 August 1998
The Pleasance (venue 33):
5.55-6. 45 pm: 5 free pairs of tickets for the first 5 people at the Box Office to see Universal Grinding Wheel's I don't know if you're familiar with the voodoo phenomenon of zombie, but....
Calder's Gilded Balloon at the Honeycomb (venue 139): 5-6.15pm: 10 free pairs of tickets for the first 10 people at the Box Office to see The Empire Strikes Black. Marcus Powell of BBC2's The A Force meets one of Hackney's New Acts Of The Year, Jocelyn G.
Calder's Gilded Balloon Wee Room (venue 36):
11.30pm-12.30am: 5 free pairs of tickets for the first five people at the Box Office to see Late Laffs. Comics Joe Heenan and Janey Godley.
Is the comedy album making a comeback?comedy
Artists unveils new exhibition inspired by Hastings beachart
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Malaysian cyclist could face disciplinary action after 'Save Gaza' gloves protest
- 2 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 3 Fifty Shades of Grey trailer provokes moral outrage from US parenting groups
- 4 McDonald’s removes chicken nuggets from the menu in Hong Kong amid major food scare
- 5 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
The 'scroungers’ fight back: The welfare claimants battling to alter stereotypes
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Ukrainian military jet was flying close to passenger plane before it was shot down, says Russian officer
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Massive rise in sale of British arms to Russia
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: victims’ bodies bundled in black bags and loaded onto trains
John Barrowman praised for Commonwealth Games opening ceremony gay kiss