Edinburgh Festival `99: Fringe comedy - Dave Fulton
Assembly Rooms, Venue 3, 11.30pm, 0131-226 2428 to 29 Aug
Wednesday 11 August 1999
When Fulton has a point to make (and there were a few) his face tightens up, the muscles in his neck go rigid and you feel as if he will burst a blood vessel. At times, his mind was working so fast his mouth just couldn't keep up and yet he wasn't afraid of the silences. It's a relief to see a comedian who understands that we need to relax and catch our breath. .
Geoffrey Macnab does not like the comedian's big screen debut
Look beyond the usual shows for the best festive telly
elephant appealThe first 23 lots in our charity auction have now gone. But there are 22 more still up for grabs
The battle for control of Stieg Larsson's £30m legacy
Arts & Ents blogs
Christmas TV guide 2013: Look beyond the usual shows for the best festive telly
Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
Justin Bieber isn't retiring from music after all
American Hustle, review: 'Jennifer Lawrence is brilliant as the neurotic housewife'
The Harry Hill Movie, film review: Screenplay isn't so much offbeat as utterly feeble
- 1 Bonuses for goals and top four finish as Luiz Suarez joins Premier League's top three earners
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 #Teamnigella: It’s the only side to be on
- 4 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 5 Burglar steals video tapes of child abuse, hands them into police
- < Previous
- Next >