FASHION / Holiday Snaps
Sunday 29 May 1994
Left: red bikini, pounds 25, from branches of Knickerbox; denim mini-skirt by Sochi & Anochi, pounds 35, from Portobello Market, London W11; shoes, model's own
Opposite page, top: red and white bikini top by Gideon Orberson, pounds 79 (the bikini), from Fenwick and House of Fraser stores nationwide; blue one-piece swimsuit by Gideon Orberson, pounds 75, stockists as above; wire-rimmed sunglasses, pounds 65, by Stussy from Bond, 10 Newburgh Street, W1, and American Classics, 400 King's Road, SW10
Opposite page, below left: jacket by Stone Island, pounds 260, from Matches of Wimbledon (071 629 5592); blue and yellow bikini, pounds 99, by Rinada from Prato, Hyper Hyper, 26 Kensington Hight Street, W8; bag, model's own
Below centre: orange and green track-suit top, pounds 20, from Acupuncture, 3 Tisbury Court, Wardour Street, W1; bra-top customised from a pair of Levi's 501s, pounds 35, from Levi's stockists nationwide
Below right: white shorts by Vivienne Westwood, pounds 140, from 430 King's Road, SW10, and Jeff Koons T-shirt in pink and white, pounds 20, by Acupuncture as before; pink and black trainers, pounds 55, by Van's from Acupunture; white Adidas shorts, pounds 15, also from Acupuncture, and blue long-sleeved shirt, pounds 120, by Vivienne Westwood as before; white Nike tennis shoes, model's own
Game of Thrones
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 2 Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
- 3 Make your voice heard: Sign The Independent's petition to welcome refugees
- 4 Refugee crisis: Aylan's life was full of fear - in death, he is part of 'humanity washed ashore'
- 5 German police forced to ask public to stop bringing donations for refugees arriving by train
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
Britain to take more refugees as Cameron bows to pressure after more than 100,000 back our campaign
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up