FASHION / Tea with Pauline and Barry
Sunday 25 October 1992
Grey pinstripe double-breasted trouser suit, pounds 1200, by Georgio Armani, from 178 Sloane Street, SW1; white pique high-button blouse by Bella Freud, pounds 169; black suede long gloves, pounds 50; black satin tie, pounds 50; both by Vivienne Westwood, from 430 Kings Road, SW10 and 6 Davies Street, W1; black silk choker from a selection at Georgio Armani, as before.
TIZER AND BARRY IN THE LIVING-ROOM
Pale blue and white checked jacket, pounds 333; and knee-length skirt, pounds 112; white ranch blouse, pounds 172; black patent handbag, pounds 101; black suede lace-up shoes, pounds 172, all by Bella Freud, from Palmer, 4a Motcombe Street, SW1 and Zoot, 7 Ethel Street, Birmingham, and to order, 081-968 7579; long gloves, pounds 50, by Vivienne Westwood, as before; black square-crown bowler hat, pounds 22.95, from The Hat Shop, 58 Neal Street, WC2 and 9 Gee's Court, W1; tights from branches of Sock Shop.
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Home Office says Nigerian asylum-seeker can’t be a lesbian as she’s got children
- 2 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 3 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 4 Turkish Airlines flight TK 726 crash-lands on Nepal runway amid dense fog
- 5 Apple and Google users being spied on for a decade because of 'Freak' security flaw
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
Boris Nemtsov shot dead: Outspoken Putin critic who had expressed fears for his life is killed near the Kremlin