FASHION / Tea with Pauline and Barry
Sunday 25 October 1992
Grey pinstripe double-breasted trouser suit, pounds 1200, by Georgio Armani, from 178 Sloane Street, SW1; white pique high-button blouse by Bella Freud, pounds 169; black suede long gloves, pounds 50; black satin tie, pounds 50; both by Vivienne Westwood, from 430 Kings Road, SW10 and 6 Davies Street, W1; black silk choker from a selection at Georgio Armani, as before.
TIZER AND BARRY IN THE LIVING-ROOM
Pale blue and white checked jacket, pounds 333; and knee-length skirt, pounds 112; white ranch blouse, pounds 172; black patent handbag, pounds 101; black suede lace-up shoes, pounds 172, all by Bella Freud, from Palmer, 4a Motcombe Street, SW1 and Zoot, 7 Ethel Street, Birmingham, and to order, 081-968 7579; long gloves, pounds 50, by Vivienne Westwood, as before; black square-crown bowler hat, pounds 22.95, from The Hat Shop, 58 Neal Street, WC2 and 9 Gee's Court, W1; tights from branches of Sock Shop.
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 2 HeForShe campaign: Iceland to follow up Emma Watson speech with UN women's rights conference – for men only
- 3 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 4 Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
- 5 Now we know whose fault it is if you end up being murdered in Thailand
Before They Pass Away: In pictures
Pride: Are US film censors pandering to homophobia?
Kylie Minogue Kiss Me Once tour, London O2 - review: Pop princess still reigns supreme
Miranda Hart and Sarah Millican named highest-selling female comedians
'Before They Pass Away': Endangered communities photographed 'like Kate Moss'
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
- < Previous
- Next >