Fashion: Be bold
Sunday 27 June 1999
bright. Try daffodil, scarlet or shocking pink
Previous page: red dress, pounds 510, by Calvin Klein, from Harvey Nichols, London SW1, 0171 235 5000; necklace, pounds 160, from Erickson Beamon, 38 Elizabeth Street, London SW1, 0171 259 0202.
Left: yellow dress, pounds 247, by John Rocha, 60 Sloane Avenue, London SW3, 0171 838 0017; earrings, pounds 90, by Eric Halley, from Erickson Beamon, as before.
Above: pink shift dress, pounds 54.99, by Oasis, 292 Regent Street, London W1, and stores nationwide, enquiries 01865 881 986.
Right: blue dress, pounds 450, by Jil Sander, from Browns, 23-27 South Molton Street, London W1, 0171 491 7833 or Flannels, 4 St Anne's Place, Manchester, 0161 832 5536; earrings, pounds 108, by Eric Halley, from Erickson Beamon, as before; red leather shoes, pounds 235, by Gina Couture, 189 Sloane St, London SW1, 0171 235 2932
BBC Trust agrees to axe channel from TV in favour of digital moveTV
Final Top Gear reviewTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Autistic teenager beaten up by bullies makes them watch 20-minute video about autism
- 2 Greece debt crisis explained: A history of just how the country landed itself in such a mess
- 3 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 4 Greek debt crisis: Yanis Varoufakis's funniest (and most memorable) quotes
- 5 Swedish minister gives strongest case yet on why EU should stop turning away asylum seekers
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Osborne to cap family benefits at £23,000 – announced ahead of his post-election Budget
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Sickness and disability benefits could be reduced by £30 a week as part of £12bn welfare cuts