Fashion: Party pieces
Sunday 12 December 1999
Captions: Left: frill dress, pounds 800, from Virginia, 98 Portland Road, London W11, 0171 727 9908; feather and velvet rose corsage, pounds 60, from V V Rouleaux, 54 Sloane Square, London SW1, 0171 730 3125.
Middle: red dress, pounds 270, by Marni, from Harvey Nichols, Knightsbridge, London SW1, 0171 584 0011; diamante earrings, pounds 78, by Butler & Wilson, 189 Fulham Road, London SW3, 0171 352 3045.
Right: black and gold rose dress, pounds 1,189, by Clements Ribeiro, black beaded scarf, pounds 155, by Dries Van Noten, both from Liberty, Regent Street, London W1, 0171 734 1234
Tank top, pounds 78, by Sportmax, from Selfridges, Oxford Street, London W1, 0171 629 1234; sequin cape, pounds 800, from Virginia, as before; raffia skirt with net underskirt, pounds 358; diamante collar, pounds 175, both from Butler & Wilson, as before
HAIR: ARASHI FOR STEVEN CAREY AT S MANAGEMENT
MAKE-UP: HELEN WALSH USING ORIGINS AT S MANAGEMENT
MODELS: JESS AT SELECT; SARAH AT ASSASSIN; ERIKA AT PROFILE
FLOWERS BY WILD AT HEART, 9A LEDBURY ROAD, LONDON W11, 0171 727 3095
PHOTOGRAPHS BY ANNA STEVENSON
STYLING BY HOLLY WOOD
Review: Imaginative storytelling returns with vigourfilm
Bannatyne leaves Dragon's DenTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Belgium fan Axelle Despiegelaere lands L'Oreal campaign after World Cup viral photo
- 2 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 3 Israel-Gaza conflict: ‘Sderot cinema’ image shows Israelis with popcorn and chairs 'cheering as missiles strike Palestinian targets'
- 4 Blackest is the new black: Scientists have developed a material so dark that you can't see it...
- 5 Iraq crisis: How Saudi Arabia helped Isis take over the north of the country
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
War is war: Why I stand with Israel
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’
Emergency data law: David Cameron plots to bring back snoopers’ charter
NUT strike: David Cameron announces crackdown on strike action ahead of mass industrial action