Fashion: Time after time
Sunday 07 March 1999
Captions: Opposite page: pink cotton puff-sleeve dress, pounds 200, by Ghost, 36 Ledbury Rd, London W11, enquiries 0181 960 3121.
Left: black and cream cotton basking blouse, pounds 160, black satin inside- out skirt, pounds 230, both by Joe Casely-Hayford, from the Pineal Eye, 49 Broadwick St, London W1, enquiries 0171 240 3572; black tasselled leather boots, pounds 295, by Gucci, 18 Sloane St, London SW1, enquiries 0171 235 6707
Fuchsia flowerprint silk dress, pounds 730, by Gucci, as before
Denim waistcoat, pounds 120, palm tree-print sequinned skirt, pounds 275, both by Anthony Symonds, from Koh Samui, 28 Lowndes St, London SW1, 0171 838 9292; yellow gold ring, pounds 1,040, and yellow gold watch, pounds 5,410, both by Chaumet, 49A Sloane St, London SW1, enquiries 0171 245 0045
Photographs By Tesh
Styling By Aurelie Lambillon
Hair: Antonio Gianasi At Streeters
Make-Up: Linda Ohrstrom At Public Using Philosophy
Model: Kirsty Richards At Models One
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 4 George Galloway attacked on Notting Hill street by man 'shouting about the holocaust'
- 5 Brother and sister, Christopher Buckner and Timothy Savoy, arrested for 'committing incest after watching 'The Notebook''
Strictly Come Dancing 2014: Gregg Wallace joins line-up as final celebrities revealed
Great British Bake Off 2014: Ofcom receives 13 complaints about Baked Alaska episode
Best movies on Netflix UK and US: 32 films that will end your endless scrolling
Strictly Come Dancing 2014: Meet the contestants
Friends reunion: Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow and Courteney Cox perform mini sketch on Jimmy Kimmel Live
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage
When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- < Previous
- Next >