Festival No.6 - A bespoke banquet of music, arts and culture
Friday 24 August 2012
We’d like to invite you to bring your friends, family and eccentric side to join us for an enchanted, unforgettable festival experience in the most incredible festival site you will ever see.
We have created an intimate, bespoke banquet of music, arts and culture, in a mystical magical village. Festival No.6 takes place over the weekend of September 14-16 in Portmeirion, Wales, the home of cult TV series The Prisoner.
The most stylish festival setting imaginable
Our main stage is a Mediterranean-inspired coastal village and the sea, mountains and forests are our perimeter fences. Portmeirion is more than a beautiful backdrop; it will provide the infrastructure to cradle our creativity. Intimate live performances from iconic bands, amazing art installations, surreal street theatre and impromptu interactive happenings will all be woven together to create a magical environment that you can completely immerse yourself in.
Arts and culture
Arts and Culture is an integral part of Festival No.6. We’ve teamed up with our friends at Caught By The River, Faber Social, Finders Keepers and Don’t Tell Stories to create a wide range of unique and bespoke performances in unusual settings. From the aptly names Estuary Stage to the Bristol Colonnade in the central Piazza, Portmeirion will come alive with intimate readings and talks, exclusive film screenings with live soundtracks, stand-up comedy, art trails through the woods, storytelling in the clearings, pop-up theatre and art installations.
Rooms with a view
Festival No.6 boasts a unique selection of accommodation. From the palatial rooms within the historic Castell Deudraeth and individual gatehouses, towers and cottages in the village, to luxury yurts, tipis and bell tents, all with their own unique character. Or you can simply bring your own tent. Wherever you sleep, you’ll wake to stunning views of Snowdonia and the River Dwyryd estuary.
- Adult Weekend – From £129.00 + BF
- Young Persons Weekend – (11 yrs – 15 yrs) £79.00 + BF
- Children’s Weekend – (10 yrs & under) Free + BF
- Tipis & Bell Tents – From £450 + £50 pp
- Yurts – From £600 + 50 pp
- Hotel – Rooms from £687 pp
- Village – Rooms from £473 pp
- Castle – Rooms from £687 pp
- Cottages – self cat. From £429 pp
Black-ish: America's new 'racist' TV sitcom has had a mixed reception
Cilla, episode 3, ITV - review: Ed Stoppard steals the limelight as Beatles manager Brian Epstein
The Simpsons death: Creator Al Jean would 'kill himself' before character like Homer or Lisa
'Before They Pass Away': Endangered communities photographed 'like Kate Moss'
The Jungle Book: A tale as old as time
- 1 Expert urges cat lovers to own just one animal each
- 2 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 3 The Simpsons death: Creator Al Jean would 'kill himself' before character like Homer or Lisa
- 4 British man raped while urinating in bushes at Oktoberfest beer festival in Germany
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
£21000 - £35000 per annum: Randstad Education Cambridge: Maths teacher require...
£21500 - £31500 per day: Randstad Education Chelmsford: Would you like to work...
£330 - £350 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based in Lond...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Reading: Maths Teacher required to teach Furthe...