Festival No.6 - A bespoke banquet of music, arts and culture
Friday 24 August 2012
We’d like to invite you to bring your friends, family and eccentric side to join us for an enchanted, unforgettable festival experience in the most incredible festival site you will ever see.
We have created an intimate, bespoke banquet of music, arts and culture, in a mystical magical village. Festival No.6 takes place over the weekend of September 14-16 in Portmeirion, Wales, the home of cult TV series The Prisoner.
The most stylish festival setting imaginable
Our main stage is a Mediterranean-inspired coastal village and the sea, mountains and forests are our perimeter fences. Portmeirion is more than a beautiful backdrop; it will provide the infrastructure to cradle our creativity. Intimate live performances from iconic bands, amazing art installations, surreal street theatre and impromptu interactive happenings will all be woven together to create a magical environment that you can completely immerse yourself in.
Arts and culture
Arts and Culture is an integral part of Festival No.6. We’ve teamed up with our friends at Caught By The River, Faber Social, Finders Keepers and Don’t Tell Stories to create a wide range of unique and bespoke performances in unusual settings. From the aptly names Estuary Stage to the Bristol Colonnade in the central Piazza, Portmeirion will come alive with intimate readings and talks, exclusive film screenings with live soundtracks, stand-up comedy, art trails through the woods, storytelling in the clearings, pop-up theatre and art installations.
Rooms with a view
Festival No.6 boasts a unique selection of accommodation. From the palatial rooms within the historic Castell Deudraeth and individual gatehouses, towers and cottages in the village, to luxury yurts, tipis and bell tents, all with their own unique character. Or you can simply bring your own tent. Wherever you sleep, you’ll wake to stunning views of Snowdonia and the River Dwyryd estuary.
- Adult Weekend – From £129.00 + BF
- Young Persons Weekend – (11 yrs – 15 yrs) £79.00 + BF
- Children’s Weekend – (10 yrs & under) Free + BF
- Tipis & Bell Tents – From £450 + £50 pp
- Yurts – From £600 + 50 pp
- Hotel – Rooms from £687 pp
- Village – Rooms from £473 pp
- Castle – Rooms from £687 pp
- Cottages – self cat. From £429 pp
Film The critics but sneer but these unfashionable festive films are our favourites
TV We're so close to knowing what happened to Oliver Hughes, but a last-minute bluff crushes expectations
Cruel Woman in Black prank sees cinema-goers terrified by movie poster - watch their reactions
Best underrated Christmas movies: From Trading Places to While You Were Sleeping
Game of Thrones season five: First preview clip shows a beardy Tyrion, a moody Cersei and a distressed Arya
Christmas TV guide 2014: The best shows to watch from Doctor Who to Downton Abbey
Transformers 4 named highest-grossing movie of 2014 ahead of Guardians of the Galaxy
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 Antonio Martin shooting: Mayor says there should be 'no comparison' to Ferguson
- 3 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 4 Northern Lights above Britain: Stunning Aurora Borealis illuminates Northumberland sky on Christmas Eve
- 5 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This full service social media ...
£24000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: We are 'Changemakers in retail'...
Very Competitive: Austen Lloyd: Senior Conveyancer - South West We are see...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: DORSET MARKET TOWN - SENIOR PROPERTY SOLICITOR...