Festival No.6 asks... Mount Kimbie
Wednesday 28 August 2013
Mount Kimbie are playing this year's Festival No. 6.
Describe your music in three words
Electronic Folk Pop
If you owned a festival, what would you call it and why?
'Snagglepuss'. John Lydon says that word during one of my favourite Great White Shark related videos and I LIKE it! (trying to use it more)
Who from the Festival No. 6 line-up is your must see act?
Name five people (dead and alive) you would like to go to a festival with
What’s your best festival moment?
There are so many. The last few months: seeing King Krule play at MIDI festival.
What record changed your life?
Blood Sugar Sex Magic.
Who would be your ideal headlining act at a festival?
Who were your biggest influences?
For our latest record: Stereolab, Micachu and the Shapes, Actress.
What inspires you?
Reading, playing sport, my family and friends.
What’s coming up for you in the next year?
Lots of touring. All over the World, and as much writing as possible
Mount Kimbie are performing at Festival No. 6 which takes place on the 13-15 September in Portmeirion, Wales
GlastonburyWI to make debut appearance at Somerset festival
TV reviewIt has taken seven episodes for Game of Thrones season five to hit its stride
FilmPalme d'Or goes to radical and astonishing film that turns conventional thinking about immigrants on its head
Potter's attempt to create an Essex Taj Mahal was a lovely treattv
Stolen Instagram photo sells for $90,000
Thrill of the chaste: The truth about Gandhi's sex life
Suicide Squad: leaked footage shows first look at Batmobile chasing Joker through city streets
ASAP Rocky releases star-studded new album 'At. Long. Last. ASAP' a week early
Never Mind the Buzzcocks axed from BBC2 after 18 years
- 1 I was raped by another man. And now the Government wants to take away the one thing that saved my life
- 2 Preston fan who appeared to snatch Jermaine Beckford's shirt from eight-year-old boy identified and says: 'the truth will come out'
- 3 Priest warns pupils the 'Charlie Charlie Challenge' is 'demonic activity'
- 4 Iran launches anti-Isis cartoon competition 'to expose true nature of Islamic State'
- 5 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
£30 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Software / Web Developer (PHP / MYSQL) i...
£18 - 20k + Benefits: Guru Careers: An Account Executive is needed to join one...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Software Developer / Software Engineer i...
Voluntary and unpaid, reasonable expenses are reimbursable: Reach Volunteering...