Field Day 2013: The full line-up
Thursday 04 April 2013
Now in its 7th year, Field Day, London’s most forward thinking festival returns to the leafy green surroundings of Victoria Park. With its unique formula of pioneering line-up coupled with village fete mentality, Field Day is a celebration of all that is bold, daring and innovative in the world of alternative music!
Hosted by promoters Eat Your Own Ears, Bugged Out! and BleeD/ Lanzarote, Field Day has become synonymous with imaginative and progressive bills. Headlining this year are ground breaking artists Animal Collective and Bat For Lashes, who will be joined by the likes of Solange, Four Tet, Kurt Vile, Disclosure, Charanjit Singh, Seth Troxler, Julio Bashmore, Chvrches, Mulatu Astatke, Django Django, John Cooper Clarke, Wild Nothing, Palma Violets, TOY…
Review: Imaginative storytelling returns with vigourfilm
Bannatyne leaves Dragon's DenTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Stephen Fry ‘criticises Operation Yewtree in dinner party rant’ calling for tougher laws to deter false sex abuse allegations
- 2 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 3 Israel-Gaza conflict: ‘Sderot cinema’ image shows Israelis with popcorn and chairs 'cheering as missiles strike Palestinian targets'
- 4 War is war: Why I stand with Israel
- 5 Blackest is the new black: Scientists have developed a material so dark that you can't see it...
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
War is war: Why I stand with Israel
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’
Emergency data law: David Cameron plots to bring back snoopers’ charter
NUT strike: David Cameron announces crackdown on strike action ahead of mass industrial action