From Fantastic Four to American History X
Absurd and unoriginal but rousingly entertaining
'Nymphomaniac was so embarrassing to perform'
Everywhere you went there were talks organised to promote female directors but they were still under represented
Steamy erotica gets the red-light treatment
Carey Mulligan’s Bathsheba would fit in better in The Hunger Games
The Sherlock actor will star in Captain America: Civil War
Straight Outta Compton: Director F Gary Gray on why he took the side of Dr Dre and Ice Cube over Suge Knight and Jerry Heller
NWA's legacy meant that there was no way that everybody would be happy
The Oscar-winning actor is more terrifying in normal life than costume, apparently
- 1 Video of Irish 'professional boxer' fighting Istanbul neighbourhood goes viral in Turkey
- 2 Novel Scarlett Johansson tried to ban, Grégoire Delacourt’s The First Thing You See, to be published in UK
- 3 A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say
- 4 Russia 'accidentally reveals' number of its soldiers killed in eastern Ukraine
- 5 Carol Vorderman reveals she is 'covered in burns' after she fell off her treadmill while running naked
Game of Thrones season 6: Jon Snow theorists believe the Stark may have a twin sister
Friends fan comes up with horribly dark alternative ending to sitcom
Artist takes LSD, draws herself over different stages of the 9-hour trip to show its effects
Dismaland: The artists doing cooler things than Banksy at his 'bemusement park'
Novel Scarlett Johansson tried to ban, Grégoire Delacourt’s The First Thing You See, to be published in UK
Dresden riots: Protesters in Germany attack refugee buses shouting 'foreigners out'
France train shooting: US soldiers speak of the moment they stopped gunman and 'beat him until he was unconscious'
Labour leadership: Jeremy Corbyn accused of 'deluding' young supporters with 'claptrap'
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Iain Duncan Smith calls for urgent ESA overhaul as part of drive to cut down welfare costs