Bullock and Reynolds reteam for ‘Most Wanted’
The co-stars of last year's hit
The Proposal, Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds, will reunite for the upcoming action comedy
The Proposal's screenwriter Peter Chiarelli is on board the project and the director, Anne Fletcher, may also join, according to Entertainment Weekly.
The storyline involves a criminal (Bullock) being transported to court by an FBI agent (Reynolds) when they are ambushed and forced to go on the run, not dissimilar to another action comedy, The Bounty Hunter.
Reynolds presented the Oscar winning actress with the MTV Movie Award's Generation Award last Sunday. He is currently in production on The Green Lantern about the superhero with an intergalactic squadron.
Also on his schedule, The Change-Up with Jason Bateman and Buried, about an Iraq contractor trapped in a coffin with a lighter and cell phone, due in theaters this October.
Arts & Ents blogs
Thirteen-year-old Conor awakes in bed one night to discover that the yew tree outside his house has ...
It’s hard not to feel sorry for doe-eyed Andy. He spends months pining after Louise, has huge nostr...
Fragility of life looms large over an episode that closes with the scarring on Julie's stomach. Whil...
- 1 Freedom fighters? Cannibals? The truth about Syria’s rebels
- 2 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 3 Special Report: US troops are stationed in Japan to protect the nation. But to sex workers in Okinawa, they bring fear, not security
- 4 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
- 5 Iran to send 4,000 troops to aid President Assad forces in Syria