Bollywood Podcast: Arshad Wasi
Thursday 25 March 2010
Probably best known as 'Circuit' in the phenomenally successful Munnabhai films (the second of which features in my '
Ten Best Bollywood Movies' article), Arshad Wasi has done a good job of becoming a fan's favourite since his debut in the mid 90s.
Funny, open and charming is a good way to describe him, but you can listen for yourself in my latest podcast where we talk about the likelihood of Munnabhai 3, why Newcastle is now the best city in the UK and of course his latest movie, Hum Tum Aur Ghost (Me, You & Ghost), which he stars in and also produces for the first time. It's released by Studio 18 and in cinemas on Friday 26th March 2010.
Right-click here and click "Save target/link as..." to download
Don't forget, you can also download my podcasts from iTunes and join the Facebook group by clicking here.
game of thrones reviewWarning: spoilers
North London meets The Exorcist in eerie suburban drama
Filming to begin on two new series due to be aired on Dave from next year
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Lucy Hawking: Stephen Hawking's daughter writes impassioned open letter to Katie Hopkins about rights of disabled people
- 2 How the language you speak changes your view of the world
- 3 Russell Brand backs Ed Miliband: 'You gotta vote Labour'
- 4 General Election 2015: 14-year-old boy asks Nick Clegg – 'can you kill Katie Hopkins?'
- 5 Uploading pictures to find out how old you are gives Microsoft the right to post them wherever they want
Over 50,000 families shipped out of London boroughs in the past three years due to welfare cuts and soaring rents
EU asylum policy is 'a direct threat to our civilisation', says Nigel Farage
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
In defence of liberal democracy
Schools forced to act as 'miniature welfare states' with teachers buying underwear and even haircuts for poor pupils