Die Hard trailer equations (or, explosive maths)
Monday 29 October 2012
The trailer for A Good Day to Die Hard, the fifth film in the Die Hard, er, trilogy, has just been released. Here's all you need to know about it in numbers:
Yippy kai-yays: One
Words spoken by Bruce Willis/John McClane: 20
Men jumping through panes of glass: Four (two pairs of two)
Shots which establish we're in Moscow: Five, including one of Bruce reading The Idiot's Guide to Moscow
Times that Bruce asks if someone "needs a hug?": One
Guns: 25 (mainly being fired by Bruce Willis)
Film review Michael Glatze biopic isn't about a self-hating gay man gone straight
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 East 17 bandmember Brian Harvey in 'very desperate situation’
- 2 Germanwings plane crash: Video shows co-pilot Andreas Lubitz learning to fly as a teenager
- 3 Vladimir Putin says Russia will fight for the right of Palestinians to their own state
- 4 Germanwings crash: Captain of doomed plane was only 'on board because he changed job to spend more time with his children'
- 5 Ohio Democrat Teresa Fedor speaks out during abortion debate to reveal she has been raped – and is interrupted by laughter from Republicans
Jim Davidson: 'I'd love to host Top Gear but I'm always banned from driving'
Cassetteboy joins forces with Russell Brand for Emperor's New Clothes film
Poldark, review: Demelza’s insouciance is almost as impressive as Ross’ pecs
Jay Z launches streaming service Tidal with help from Kanye West, Rihanna and Coldplay
Fifty Shades of Grey movie shows first sex scene 'after 40 minutes'
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew