From the Philosopher's Stone to the Deathly Hallows: My, haven't the Harry Potter stars grown!
Wednesday 30 June 2010
Most of us are fortunate enough not to have had our progression from gawky adolescence into sleek adulthood broadcast to millions of people around the world. Not so Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint, the trio who landed the coveted main roles in the film versions of J.K Rowling's Harry Potter franchise way, way back in 2000.
As Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley the three actors have effectively grown up on the silver screen, travelling the world, earning pots of cash, getting friendly with Rowling herself and becoming synonymous with the characters in the books. Now in their early 20s the good looking lot are a far cry from the not-so-fashion-savvy teenagers who first graced the red carpet at premieres.
With today's release of the official trailer for the 2-part grand final 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows,' The Independent Online takes a peek at the past to bring you a gallery of Radcliffe, Watson and Grint's wizard transformation from the 'Philosopher's Stone' to the 'Deathly Hallows.'
Watch the newly released official trailer for 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 1' below:
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- 5 Terror threat level raised to severe as PM warns Isis risk could last for decades
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage
When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- < Previous
- Next >